Association of women in the fight against breast cancer
The site is supportive of all people affected and treated for breast cancer, their spouses and families
We are for you!
We work for everyone affected every day.
Meet the Team
Prof. Pakize Kiseri
Retired professor of Albanian language and literature.
Born in 1950.
Attacked in 2013 breast cancer.
Retired math teacher.
Born in 1963.
Attacked in 2016 breast cancer.
Born in 1946.
Attacked in 2009 cervical cancer.
- female awareness of early detection of breast cancer.
- empowering people diagnosed with breast cancer as easily as possible.
- to withstand therapy treatment.
- raising the awareness of family members of persons treated for breast cancer for maximum support of those treated for breast cancer.
- Psychological support of persons diagnosed and treated with breast cancer.
- Awareness of close family members in order to support people diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Psycho-social support of persons treated with breast cancer for the purpose of integration into society after treatment of breast cancer.
- Improving the quality of life of breast cancer patients.
- Selection of healthy living for persons treated with breast cancer.
- Promoting all kinds of help and rights for breast cancer patients.
- Implementation of projects related to:
- Educating the population about health care and improving access to people treated for breast cancer.
- Improving the legal rights of persons treated and cured of breast cancer
- Improving the healing and quality of life of people treated and cured of breast cancer.
- Implementation of international standards and practices in breast cancer patients.
- Cooperation with health institutions interested in achieving common goals.
- Sustainability of the association.
- Cooperation with other similar associations abroad.